Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
230007b.jpg

This game comes out tomorrow.. anyone here gonna get this game??.. what you all think if you played for the DS version, then this the game for you.

I pre-ordered this from Best Buy. I've played it just a bit on my friend's DS which I would say was pretty fun. Can't wait for it to get here.

I can't wait for this....I keep tacking on more semesters before I graduate college, and at least i'll be able to get a degree before then.....Here I come corporate world

I'm planning on getting this as well. I would be buying it today but I just had to send my Wii off for repairs. My two year old stuck a cardboard pog in the disc drive and I couldn't get it out. :( terrible timing b/c I've been looking forward to Big Brain for quite a while. My wife and I love the DS version and with Wii Degree we can go head to head.

so it is a decent game then?...i wasn't sure to buy it or not...sry to ask..but can someone explain it in a basic fashion...just...answering questions on a game? ...

Check out the IGN review here

There are also some good game play videos of the multiplayer mode on IGN i suggest checking them out.

The basic gist of the game is that you do mini brain challenges in 5 different catagories (Identify, Memorize, Analyze, Visualize, Compute.) For each catagory there are 3 different mini challenges that you could end up getting. Based on how fast and accurately you complete the challenges you will get your "Brain Weight", a letter Grade, and a brain type. The games are incredibly addictive on the DS and my assumption is they will be on the Wii. The best part about the Wii version will be the multiplayer. I can't wait. Hope this helps.

tarheelsuperman said:
Check out the IGN review here

There are also some good game play videos of the multiplayer mode on IGN i suggest checking them out.

The basic gist of the game is that you do mini brain challenges in 5 different catagories (Identify, Memorize, Analyze, Visualize, Compute.) For each catagory there are 3 different mini challenges that you could end up getting. Based on how fast and accurately you complete the challenges you will get your "Brain Weight", a letter Grade, and a brain type. The games are incredibly addictive on the DS and my assumption is they will be on the Wii. The best part about the Wii version will be the multiplayer. I can't wait. Hope this helps.

hey thnx alot!!! i think i might buy this game!!

i love the big brain on ds, so i think it will be better on wii. i cant get the big brain because i just bought mario party 8 which i think is the worst game ive played.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

trevorsantos said:
i love the big brain on ds, so i think it will be better on wii. i cant get the big brain because i just bought mario party 8 which i think is the worst game ive played.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

you probably think mario party 8 is the worst game ever because u have nobody else to play it with .....:wink:

Wow. I just got an email saying that my order has been backordered. I didn't think this was going to be that much of a seller. Now I have to wait an extra 2 F***IN WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5:

Circuit City has 12 on hand, I had to ask to get it though, it was not out, and they had no ad up.

I got it, and have been playing for like the 2 hours, fun single, and multiplayer so far. Not very in depth, the hard levels are not extremely hard. Good game, but glad I payed only $40.

I don't reckon it'll be any good, the type of game that it is only works for handhelds imo

One of those games that I am glad to have in my library so that I can play when there is a group of people around.

Also, its another great game for non-gamers.

Like I said though, I am glad I did not pay $50 for it. Another Wii game that its content does not match the price tag, I am getting used to that.

Back