Big Brain Academy

Yeah, I think you should. I got it like 1 week ago. It's actually really addicting but its much better when you play with others. I take the test like everyday though and the mini games are fun. It's worth buying but $50 is pushing it.

The better you do, the harder it gets. You can also go 1 v1 or 2v2 1v2 etc.. you get the point. You can also race against the high score.

I think you can share scores with your wii friends as well. My score is 1540 B+. Im tops at this household. Anyone else have a score yet?

I don't remember exactly what my score is offhand but my grade is B--, just got the game today. I'm enjoying it so far. A couple of people on my friends list have the game also. It lets you download their records and you can see how well, or how badly you fare against them. This is one I'll definitely keep around if I have friends over.

Axtlar said:
thanks me too, it's probably like Wario Ware but with thinking mini-games, right? I just hope they do get harder as one plays

Well just solving the problems isn't enough, you gotta solve them as quickly as possible. Sure, everything in the game is simple if you take your time, but you gotta really hurry if you want a good grade.

Oh, and i'm around 1700 right now. It was weird, i was at 1200s or so, and i just jumped to 1500s. Then i got a couple of those, and now im consistently hitting 1750 or so.

Oh, and its a whole lot of fun to be the best in your household. My dad and mom are both very smart, and my sis gets better grades... but i own them in the game. It's great.

Got a B-- by the time I sold the game.
NOT worth $50, in my opinion, but worth playing.

I rent now that I have gameznflix. But my wife bought this game b/c she likes those types of games. Personally, I would rent.

I always have a blast with this game, especially with my friends. I just got it yesterday and I've only been able to actually test my brain 3 times and I got a 1650. When it's with your friends, you either go against each other, or watch them mess up and then laugh at them. It's also pretty fun when you're drunk too. Kinda defeats the purpose though.

Back