Big Brain Acedemy online play

jared19

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
2192-4083-8192-7034
Hey guys,

My wife just bought the game and its pretty fun. I think its worth getting or at least worth renting for a while.

My question is about online play. How does that work? Do I have a friend code for this game? And have to add others? I havnt messed with friend codes yet so if someone could explain that would be great.

Also, if you have BBA, let me know and I will add you. Also, where do I find my freind code for the system or for the specific game? Thanks

you need your friend code for the console you find it under the Wii agenda just click where it says your username...and you can't play with others online, you can just look at their records and stuff like that by going to that segment in the game and then it will automatically into your list of friends who have records and you can look at them

I have this game, yet I'm curious if I add a friend to it, would I have to constantly manually update their scores, or does it update by itself? I don't have any friends with this game as of yet on my wii. n.n;;

SadistBlue said:
I have this game, yet I'm curious if I add a friend to it, would I have to constantly manually update their scores, or does it update by itself? I don't have any friends with this game as of yet on my wii. n.n;;

It will automatically update, that's why it needs the online feature for it :rolleyes:

So it's a blatantly stupid question judging by the smiley to ask if it was implemented as an automatic update. When half the games for wii are half mashed together anyways?

Sad. Add me. My wii # is 2192408381927034 User name Lyon 2006.

P.M me your # or post it here. Then we will see what happens lol.

Back