*big Brother*

Hate it because its the TV equivalnt of SPAM
It films people a sleep (used to work nights come home at 6am turn on tv and look THERE A SLEEP)
It gives nobodys there mowments on TV
Its not real TV
The +1 channel takes it to a diffrent level you can catch up with them sleepin ONE HOUR LATER

Channel 4
failsk9.gif

At makein decent tv
And at makein a tv scedual

LMAO, +4 a different level, catch up one hour l8r!!!!!!
LMAO, i like your style prinny, but it's true. That Shilpa shetty ordeal was well funny too!
I can't believe how many people still want to go on it still too, I remember on big brother big mouth one guy said, his hair's like black ice cream, LOL, sometime's they really do on about rubbish, LMAO +4!

Only way of makein it good
Put a serial killer in there and every day at random times turn everything off for a hour

Or play low beep noise to drive them all mentle

OMFG, YOUR A COMICAL GENUIS, i can seriously picture that, that would be so hilarious, but make it so that the camera can see during the dark though, night vision, I'm in stitches, thank you!

I have'nt laughed like that in a while.

I LOVED series 8 of UK Big Brother.
It was the best reality show I've ever watched, I think.
UK Big Brother is SOOOOOOOO much better than the US one.

A new series of the US one starts next week! The first time they've had one in winter. I guess it's due to CBS needing viewers during the WGA strike.

Big Brother fails.

Although I liked the one with Makosi in. That's the only name I can remember from that one.

Back