Big Time Noob

CalBoyUSMC

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2011
TX
Whats up Wii People! Just checking out the scene for first person shooters Currently addicted to Black Ops only have one problem though can't stand campers trying to build up killstreaks then want to rush around once they let the dogs and chopper loose.

Hi and welcome to the forums

I have played black ops everyday since I got it (tuesday) and due to annoying campers and my not so great skill at the moment with the original pad I'm struggling to get more than 5 streak. :(

welcome to the forums but sorry to say
black ops online on wii is over flooded with idiot noob campers who use overpowered guns onthe game and then claim there good

you will come across grenade launcher noobs, noobs who use ghost pro on EVERYTHING, and noobs who think there playing GoldenEye or something by spamming the suppressor attachment

Welcome to the forums! I noticed the USMC in your name - are you a Marine or thinking of joining the Marines by any chance?

Once a Marine Always a Marine

To you question yes I am a MARINE and was active GRUNT from 2000 to 2004 stationed in 29Stumps with 3/4 and 3/7

Wow, awesome. Thank you for your service devil! I am heading to Parris Island in August (hopefully July) for boot camp; MOS is 02xx/26xx intelligence. Was thinking of infantry, but you really have to want it to be in it.

Don't Let them get you down

Good luck in Boot Camp and after everything is said and done we will be brothers for life even if we never meet in person. Don't let the DI's get you down do as your told and charge to the front when possible but never leave a fellow brother behind. 3 months will seem like forever if you make it hard for yourself but as long as you stay in line you will fell the full reward of being known as and being called a Marine. So to you I wish you good luck once again.

The advice is much appreciated devil! And of course, if you ever have questions about your Wii, feel free to post any questions you may have.

Questions???

I'll be sure and take you up on that offer that anytime I have questions involving the Wii I will send them in your direction.

Back