biggest dissapointment ever !

It was never advertised as an RPG.

Did you read reviews or at least previews on the content of the game beforehand?

Are you basing your negative opinion on what you THOUGHT the game was going to be?

I agree completely
the tactical fighting was amazing
ive only played the n64 and it was way better
you are wrong about the storyline, i like the new enemy thing and pixls, but
party members should have been kept, not you switch back and forth from peach to bowser to mario

bowser should have joined count bleck tho, it would have been better

I've never played the first 2, but I really like this one. I just got it yesterday and I've comleted the first chapter. I'm excited to go home tonight and play

I just picked up super paper mario yesterday and im enjoying the hell out of it. this is the first paper mario game i have ever played. i love it.

It's a very good game, but I got bored real quick and gave up before I passed the whole game. No, it wasn't because it was to hard. If anything it was too easy and the story line just never got to me...

Still I gave it a fairly high rating of 8/10 mainly for it's value and innovation, to be fair there's a lot to do in the game but I just don't feel like doing it...

i finished the game. i enjoyed all 20 hours. my only gripes would be the easy boss battles and the drawn out dialoge in certain spots, i found myself hitting 2 as fast as i could and not reading a word.

ive been a bit of a skeptic on the paper mario games, but from what most of you say, it sounds like a fun game, is it worth buying, or is renting it enough?

Back