Biggest LOL in COD zombies

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
Gather around call of duty gamers whether it be just the multiplayer gamers or the zombie gamers this video applies to both sides also please make sure you are prepared for some major "lulz"

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVhvfRsKgRI&

For those who know about zombies you know that you CANNOT go through any trap specifically the shock traps when you DO NOT have jug which gives you increased health

so pay close attention to the video at 2:43-2:57 LOL

I know this video is a little old and most of you if not all have seen it but hey this **** is funny lol

EDIT: Since my bro shoot2kyll posted a video of some crazy COD freakouts why don't you guys share any freak out vids you know of and it doesn't have to be of black ops it can be from any COD and from any platform!

Last edited:
LMFAO dude shoot man If their was a +rep system on wiichat I would give +10 that video was ****ing awesome!!! lol! I was literally having a Black ops-gasm when I saw

that Tomahawk kill in Jungle where it bumped the rock then another then and went through the broken bridge and right into some dudes back!! lololol

@ LJ [Lazy jack] BRO!! youtube is like my lover lol I <333 her xD

Same bro. I think I'm addicted.

LOL shes like a drug with many differen't flavors aka all the vids and stuff xD
Hmm now here is the 1000000000 dollar question...

which is better Hulu or Youtube?

EDIT: OMFG This was my 300th POST!!! awesome I'm like a step closer to having you're post count jack xD

LMFAO dude shoot man If their was a +rep system on wiichat I would give +10 that video was ****ing awesome!!! lol! I was literally having a Black ops-gasm when I saw

that Tomahawk kill in Jungle where it bumped the rock then another then and went through the broken bridge and right into some dudes back!! lololol

@ LJ [Lazy jack] BRO!! youtube is like my lover lol I <333 her xD

Lol, my fav was number 6 when he freaks out about being killed by the frag

Back