WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2006
UK
226624527_71dac90a32_o.jpg

226624528_f54bc7e54e_o.jpg

226624530_9331cb09ee_o.jpg

226624534_2d37093a6b_o.jpg

226624535_04db91a954_o.jpg

I don't think this is fake, I think it's real, plainly because that is exactly the way Reggie talks and would write, and I think it would be difficult to forge something like this.

My god, HMD. Oh, My, God. OH MY GOD!!!! Please, please let this be real!!!

Source:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tlogank/sets/72157594254104001/

Man, I'll read this, when I finish it (cause it is very long) I'll edit this reply.

*EDIT*

Finally I read it compelte and I just can say its not a fake, why can someone do this complete hard work... and refering to all the things they said there...

October 2nd - Wii release date
$175 dollars - Wii final price
Disaster Day Of Crisis: UMD? well this title is extrange to me now

and a lot of more things I loved from reading the best article Ive read in all the 2006 (If its not a fake)

Last edited:
i was just reading this, their fake everyone is saying in this huge chat room, wrinkles are identical in a lot of areas (if they are different they just get bigger in areas or smaller)

dude, can u show us that whole list again? I cant see the links....

I beg you, kuranimo, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
its fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 225
I got a "Content Advisor" on my computer; it blocks everything. Please oh please, upload it back on! I saw the list, read half, then reloaded the page.....and it was gone! PLEASE, BUDDY. :(

Sovieto said:
its fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because those lines are in the same place proves nothing. If you think, maybe the papers where all on top of each other in a bag or something and all got crushed in the same place? It's possible!!!

Z Unit said:
I got a "Content Advisor" on my computer; it blocks everything. Please oh please, upload it back on! I saw the list, read half, then reloaded the page.....and it was gone! PLEASE, BUDDY. :(

Can't you just read them from the source?

Kuranimo, can you put another post on here with the whole list on it, just like you did originally? Please?

The source is blocked too! Please, man, I'm begging you.

Z Unit said:
Kuranimo, can you put another post on here with the whole list on it, just like you did originally? Please?

I will PM it to you to save space :)

Back