Bill Gates Owns himself with Youtube:

Status
Not open for further replies.
masterchief-mario said:
i haven t seen this yet my reletive have stupid dial up
whats dail up is it some strange new internet speed

Homicidal_Gamer said:
Why is he hated anyways?
Not sure. It's probalby because Microsoft products are overused and overrated, and Bill is kind of the representation of MS. Windows is about the worst OS out there, yet everybody uses it. The Xbox is just a continuation of that. I think anti-Gates people are just frustrated because inferior products have somehow become mainstream.

registerednerd said:
Not sure. It's probalby because Microsoft products are overused and overrated, and Bill is kind of the representation of MS. Windows is about the worst OS out there, yet everybody uses it. The Xbox is just a continuation of that. I think anti-Gates people are just frustrated because inferior products have somehow become mainstream.

like the i pod

registerednerd said:
You know, I always thought MS products were the best, so you're telling me that there is something out there better than Windows? :confused:

Internet explorer <<<rubish
Opera <<better faster

Homicidal_Gamer said:
You know, I always thought MS products were the best, so you're telling me that there is something out there better than Windows? :confused:
Just about everything. Mac passed it a long time ago. If you're in the US, all those Mac ads you see on TV are 100% true (if not, just google "mac ads")

Darkprinny said:
Internet explorer <<<rubish
Opera <<better faster
I agree on the IE part, but I must say I'm a firefox guy myself.

only prob is my internet server dosent like opera (not the tv thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back