Bill Gates Owns himself with Youtube:

Status
Not open for further replies.
dial up is the oldest way to get online which means i can t get on the fone when i am on line which means i got to get on like at 12:00P.M and.... it go very slow i hate dial up :mad:

why do you want slow tinternet
lolSAGE

a web site joke canot post link (site is 18+) the only clue i can give is moot owns it

registerednerd said:
Just about everything. Mac passed it a long time ago. If you're in the US, all those Mac ads you see on TV are 100% true (if not, just google "mac ads")
everything in the Mac ads are 100% stupid. they make it look like only macs can do video and pictures and windows cant. they never mention anything else. its always "i can do slide shows and make videos" ........... ok and what else? my PC does that stuff just fine. the only mac comercial that is true is the virus one. hell the "i work right outa the box" one is almost true. if you build your PC than you dont have to uninstall trial software or anything like that. im not bashing Macs, infact i wish i had one but the commercials bug the hell outa me

masterchief-mario said:
dial up is the oldest way to get online which means i can t get on the fone when i am on line which means i got to get on like at 12:00P.M and.... it go very slow i hate dial up :mad:
I remember having dial up, it was like 9 years ago! Oh yeah, it sucked, very bad.

Mitch2025 said:
everything in the Mac ads are 100% stupid. they make it look like only macs can do video and pictures and windows cant. they never mention anything else. its always "i can do slide shows and make videos" ........... ok and what else? my PC does that stuff just fine. the only mac comercial that is true is the virus one. hell the "i work right outa the box" one is almost true. if you build your PC than you dont have to uninstall trial software or anything like that. im not bashing Macs, infact i wish i had one but the commercials bug the hell outa me
This is true, there is nothing that I know of that a Mac can do that a PC can't, but Macs can do most things better simply because of the performance aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back