Billing Information

Jimmyray19

WiiChat Member
Jul 6, 2007
South Carolina
Wii Online Code
7563-1224-1287-9378
is there anyway that i can just leave my Billing information on my console IE Card number so i dont have to enter it in everytime. It is quite annoying to enter that stuff in everytime

at this time it appears you cannot.

i agree with you. it blows having to enter that **** every time.

ya have to go search for the wallet and when you get to want to buy Wii points you have to tell your life address. What County you live in What State blablabla might of wells say you spend 20min buying Wii points with +finding your wallet. annoying lol it will probably be added someday.

Not gonna lie, when the time comes that I buy points, I'll be happy to have to put that information in every time.
I used to own an xbox a gamecube and a plethora of other expensive stuff...
All was stolen :'(
So think of it this way... wii stolen, now the person that stole your wii also can spend your money on vc games on his/her new wii... on you...
Security my friends...

hahah you guys know what the worst is?

after you input your info and have to hit the "agree" button or whatever which is moved to the oposite side of the screen!

i swear i've hit the "Cancel" like 4 times in a row before because im so used to hitting an agreement on the right hand side lol

I have one credit card using one of my adresses, and another card at my other adress in a different zip code. It sucks having to re-input the information since I always put the wrong zip code.

....Do you guys know if you can use a debit card to buy VC games, because thats all i have and i havent been able to use it to buy games on the wii.

no...no debit

only visa and credit cards

just buy a pre payed visa like a gift card and can be execpted anywhere visa is! at like 7-11 in any amounts

Back