Bioshock - About to beat LoZ: OoT/Highest rated of all time

JCpackers05 said:
not really. i have a wide range of video games. those are the two i play online thanks. now shut your mouth before trying to make fun of me cause you know nothing.
yes im sorry i went a little too far. im sleep deprived right now so im a tad cranky. :sick: but if you look at anything that way any game is stupid that has super powers and what not, but as far as stories go for games this is the best story youll see in a game for awhile (or at least till mass effect comes out)

Sovieto said:
yes im sorry i went a little too far. im sleep deprived right now so im a tad cranky. :sick: but if you look at anything that way any game is stupid that has super powers and what not, but as far as stories go for games this is the best story youll see in a game for awhile (or at least till mass effect comes out)

its ok. even though you hurt my feelings :yesnod:

****Sheds an emotear for the feelings that were previously hurt****

****Sheds a congratulatorytear for Rich for not engaging in what would have been yet another pointless flamewar****

****Sheds a nothingtear which doesn't do anything because it's for JC just in case he felt left out that he didn't get a tear dedicated to him so it really has no purpose but to exist therefore I might as well call it nothing, hence the name, nothingtear****

****Sheds a repetitivetear for all the brain cells that were lost upon reading this pointless post because it's so pointless****

****Sheds a humoroustear because I find humor that someone actually read to the (almost) bottom of this post. Haha. So yeah, I'm technically laughing at you.****

****Sheds one last illiterate/incomprehencibletear for me not being able to write very well since it's 2:00 AM, therefore not very satisfied with many of my choices of wording used in previous sentences, most involving some kind of tear****

****Sheds one more I-lied-about-that-last-tear-being-the-last-tear-and-also-this-is-another-humoroustear-tear for me lying about that last tear being the last tear and also for me finding it humorous that you actually read all that. Hahaha. BRAINFUK'D.****

Koukin said:
****Sheds an emotear for the feelings that were previously hurt****

****Sheds a congratulatorytear for Rich for not engaging in what would have been yet another pointless flamewar****

****Sheds a nothingtear which doesn't do anything because it's for JC just in case he felt left out that he didn't get a tear dedicated to him so it really has no purpose but to exist therefore I might as well call it nothing, hence the name, nothingtear****

****Sheds a repetitivetear for all the brain cells that were lost upon reading this pointless post because it's so pointless****

****Sheds a humoroustear because I find humor that someone actually read to the (almost) bottom of this post. Haha. So yeah, I'm technically laughing at you.****

****Sheds one last illiterate/incomprehencibletear for me not being able to write very well since it's 2:00 AM, therefore not very satisfied with many of my choices of wording used in previous sentences, most involving some kind of tear****

****Sheds one more I-lied-about-that-last-tear-being-the-last-tear-and-also-this-is-another-humoroustear-tear for me lying about that last tear being the last tear and also for me finding it humorous that you actually read all that. Hahaha. BRAINFUK'D.****
..bioshock?

Sovieto said:
..bioshock?
Oh, right. Bioshock, I forgot. xD

****Sheds one more ANGERTEAR for the ANGER I must express towards the fact that at the Gamestop here, there weren't enough reservations of Bioshock for them to have a midnight release, therefore, I must wait about eight more hours until I may obtain said video game of awesome-joy-ness that may result in me squealing like a giddy anime Japanese schoolgirl. Yes, the ones that every guy has fantasies about at one time or another. Goddamn, I need to somehow buy one of those. Oh, speaking of which...****

****Sheds two tears at the same time; one being another emotear for the fact that I can not actually obtain an anime-like japanese schoolgirl of my own, or in any other way manifest one in a physical form, the other being a not-so-emotear-but-more-like-frustratedtear-tear for me not knowing Japanese right now, and not being attentive nor smart enough to pick it up easily, therefore I must strain myself to even make an effort at learning said language.****

Anyway, yeah. Bioshock. Can't wait. <3

EDIT:

****Oh, and an envytear for Eva, Larry's (Jenova's) girlfriend, whom is currently in Japan, knows Japanese, is totally hot therefore she could pass off as the next best thing in a schoolgirl outfit, and is currently playing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+****

((Okay, maybe a bit of a lusttear snuck in there. xD))

Last edited:
Aw, c'mon, no one else is gonna post anymore? xD
And I know it's a double-post, but I don't give a **** since WiiChat is going down the drain anyway.
Anyway, yeah, got Bioshock about 6 hours ago. Traffic backed us up for like two hours 'cause of a fire, so I got home at around 2:30, since my parents also had to run a few errands. Popped in Bioshock, and I've had just about 204985 Plasmid-induced orgasms. xD
THIS GAME IS PWN.

Having played Bioshock on my PC I can say it's definately a cut above the rest at the moment - when I get the full copy and play it more extensively I'll see whether it's worthy to topple OoT. But hey, something has to someday - it'd be fine if it were Bioshock - that game was made with alot of heart.

Sahirrama said:
97% based on 28 reviews so far.
yah, looks like bioshock wont break down OoT. bioshock is an awesome game, i beat it the other night, soooo good.

I'm picking up my copy tommorow - got a bit of a dilemma however I just bought 5 new parts for my PC - including a hard drive, so to play now, or to play later on the new drive... argh.

OoT

IGN: 10/10
Famitsu: 40/40
GameSpot: 10/10
Edge: 10/10
Super Play: 100/100
NP: 9.5/10
N64 Magazine: 98%

That leaves it at 99% BioShock is at 97% sorry Sov I know you love it but it's not taking best game ever and it has no chance of getting as many awards as OoT did but you can still hope for GoY

Back