Bioshock

rodent

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2006
I was wondering if anyone else is excited about this game. I'm actually getting it for the PC (i lack a 360 but i have a badass computer and since most of their FPS games are on the computer anyway its almost as good). Ive already preordered and fully payed off my limited edition copy ($10 extra bucks but extra content will probably go for more on ebay). I can't wait till august 21st

http://www.bleacheatingfreaks.com/makeacountdown/?id=269255

post your replys

rodent said:
I was wondering if anyone else is excited about this game. I'm actually getting it for the PC (i lack a 360 but i have a badass computer and since most of their FPS games are on the computer anyway its almost as good). Ive already preordered and fully payed off my limited edition copy ($10 extra bucks but extra content will probably go for more on ebay). I can't wait till august 21st

http://www.bleacheatingfreaks.com/makeacountdown/?id=269255

post your replys

You are wondering if anyone else is excited for Bioshock...? One of the most hyped games of the year along with Crysis and Halo 3?

so does anyone have any plans on how their going to play the game? im going to try to get through it using only weapons, and not once genetically modifying myself (except for lightning, which i think is mandatory). Once i beat the game, however, ill probably come back and genetically modify myself

I hear it might be Game of the Year. As for geneticlly enhancing yourself its based on weither or not your want to take the Agent "Adam" to give your self powers to go against bosses and such. As for the weapons you have to find em part by part I hear. I cant wait for this game. Im getting it PC though. Reminds me of Half-life and I dare not play that on console. laters =)

just heard that a bioshock demo came out on the 360.......... lucky bastards

they added that there will be a pc demo, but it could not be 4 quite a while. guess those of us lacking a 360 will have to wait

played through the demo tonite and i will definately be buying this one.

great atmosphere, love the art deco syle backgrounds, music/sound adds to the overall eerieness, and it plays really really smoothly.

well im going to my friends house who has a 360 hopefully i can play it there

I just recentlly saw a movie about it, Ah, I took out my pre-order and gonna rent it. It doesnt seem like my cup of tea. The graphics are what everyone is talking about. PErsonally I could care less. It doesnt seem like the gameplay is all there. Reminds me of the release of Fable. =/

Bioshock is like the sister/cousin/uncle/aunt to System Shock right?

Are they directly related or just in the same family?

I should download the demo, but Im so lazy :drool:

I've played the demo, and it rules! I'm not a big fan of FPS games, but the atmosphere is brilliantly creepy- the isolated feel, people screaming down the corridors, the old 40's music still left playing, and of course, the Little Sisters and Big Daddies.

Insomniac said:
Bioshock is like the sister/cousin/uncle/aunt to System Shock right?

Are they directly related or just in the same family?

I should download the demo, but Im so lazy :drool:

Not directly related, but it's a "spiritual sequel".

Back