Birthday

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
it is my cousins birthday this satureday, and i am going to get him some wii stuff. im gonna get him MP3 a classic controller and a wiimote charger

my only question, is that if you buy the classic controller does it come with the stuff you need to hook the wiimote onto the back, or do you need to buy something else?
in other words, does it come with this-http://www.k-netsystems.net/images/87014.jpg
if not where can i buy one?

Plus what do you plug the wiimote charger into?

No the classic controller doesn't come with that and why couldn't I have a cousin like you I would love for one person to get me a game a controller and a charging station and for plugging in the charger it just depends what kind you buy some charge by usb others are wall outlets

If you mean the cord that conncects the classic controller to the wii mote then yes it comes with it...and I'm pretty sure it comes with the other part your asking for too...and the wiimote charger just plugs into an outlet

Edit: Nevermind I see what you were asking aobut now...no it does not come with that hand grip thing

The add-on is seperate and wii mote charger is hooked up to the outlet, where else would it go..

wow are you really spending that much money on your cousin for his birthday?? or are your parents...

Back