Bizarre Creations Blur probably coming to Wii

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, I remenber when Activision buy Bizarre Creations and they saw they would like to make a Wii racing game called Mario Kart meets Forsa, do you remember it?

Now we know that these game calls Blur and only they announce the game for xbox360, ps3 and PC.

I did hope this game come to Wii along with Dirt2 to make this 2009 a great racing year for Wii!!

Now I will send a email to Bizarre Creations asking what happened with the Wii version. Probably coming the next year.

Yes my friend, becose I want to see great games coming to Wii (not only to the next-gen consoles) and all things that I can do to this happen I will do it!!

I hate the term 'next-gen'. It always seems to be applied now if a console is HD but anything over 2 years old really isn't next-gen, it is current-gen.

If anything the Wii should be the 'next-gen' console as it was the last one to release and is the most different to the previous generations.

Anyway the thread title is misleading. You say Blur is 'probably coming to Wii' when the announcement is only for 360/PS3/PC.

I hate the term 'next-gen'. It always seems to be applied now if a console is HD but anything over 2 years old really isn't next-gen, it is current-gen.

I consider anything over a day old current gen.

bizarre is under rated
it needs more cowbel-
copies sold
geometry wars RE 2 was epic
so was pgr4 and pgr 3 and
club
definitaley the club

Back