Bizzare Body Parts

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay well upon discovering I have a bizarrely shaped toe last night I thought it would be fun to find out if anyone one here has a weird or odd part of their body. This is also to find out if I'm the only one :lol:

So yeah, here's a picture of my weird shaped toe.. Jay kindly renamed it the mutant toe :yesnod:

toe1.jpg

As you can see it just sorta turns to the left =/ The other one is the same too just not as bad, plus the second toe is like.. zig zag.. :wtf:

So yeah.. what weird things do you have lol? Third nipple lol? Or just anything bizzare or not really normal =]

This should be fun :lol: Ohh and pics would be great! Hah!​

eh......my one of my pinky's looks like it has a bone sticking out but still in the skin, you have to look very closely to see it, its very small

I have webbed toes. On my right foot, the two toes next to my big toe. The skin between them comes up to the last joint in them.

Also, here's a picture of my hand after I burned it. Forgive the horrible quality, it was taken with a camera phone:
n55011655_31566856_1784.jpg

Awwwch, that looks nasty, and webbed toes.. waw that's awesome :D

My left leg curves in really odd-like where my shin is (which is straight)...always bothered me (mentally, not physically). Might find a pic soon.

my finger double locks on me from time to time? :tard: i jamed it like a million years ago when i was 4 playing tag with the neighborhood kids. went to tag my friend and his shoe hit my finger- swell up like a balloon!

uvulas always freak me out! (the wierd punchingbag thing hanging down in your mouth)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
my finger double locks on me from time to time? :tard: i jamed it like a million years ago when i was 4 playing tag with the neighborhood kids. went to tag my friend and his shoe hit my finger- swell up like a balloon!

uvulas always freak me out! (the wierd punchingbag thing hanging down in your mouth)
I knew you were old, Jill, but 1,000,004? Damn.

eh i preferred to be called "misfit" :lol:

eh.....my index finger and my thump are somehow in sync, when i pull my index finger in, my thumb does the same, weird

wario2ooo said:
eh i preferred to be called "misfit" :lol:

eh.....my index finger and my thump are somehow in sync, when i pull my index finger in, my thumb does the same, weird
My pinky and ring finger do the same think...pisses me off.

well ok i'll tell you my disfigurment.

you know how your big toe has the normal nail ( like the one in the first post). well mine doesnt have the sides, its just a 1.5-2cm wide nail in the middle.

i had to get the sides cut after my toe was getting infected constanly.

Ooo that sounds painful Liger =/

And SSBB i have a curve in my leg too.. my mother calls it a bandy leg, my father has it too.. there's also something up with my hip too on the same leg, so because of that and the bandy leg, I walk with a slight limp, but it's one of those things that you wouldn't notice unless you knew.. plus the leg goes a weird way when I walk which bugs me cos I can see it in the corner of my eye all the time.

I got ran over when I was like 9 years old I was okay I got back up afterwards and just went into my house and I was too scared to tell my parents in case I had a row, well in the end I just never told them.. they still don't know to this day. After it I limped REALLY badly for a couple of months, the teachers in school even noticed it so they phoned the rents, but they didn't have a clue.

I guess I should get it checked out lol =/

I used to have two double jointed thumbs that, when clicked into place, got stuck like it until I forced them to unclick. Years of video gaming has actually cured me of that though :/.

Also I have a gross toe at the moment because I cut the nail down too faar and have some kind of nasty infection...unfortunatly video games can't cure that...

Back