black 2?

macc

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
i half heard that black2 is coming out on the wii does any1know anything about it

if its as good and destructive as the 1st, but not so long in the covert op missions, then I definetly hope so, but i wanna see some multiplayer

I thought Black was a beautiful and challenging game (PS2), but it was WAY too short and lacked in a lot of areas, multiplayer being one of them.

I am a Wii FPS enthusiast and can't wait for more FPS games, Black 2 would be excellent. :p

Bryan_ said:
I thought Black was a beautiful and challenging game (PS2), but it was WAY too short and lacked in a lot of areas, multiplayer being one of them.

I am a Wii FPS enthusiast and can't wait for more FPS games, Black 2 would be excellent. :p

Agreed, there were some things lacking in Black, add multiplayer, then Bam it would be 10 times better:arf: :arf: :arf: :arf:

yeah, and some blood and ragdoll physics. Or better animations or something because shooting people was not satisfying in that game.

only problem I had with it was some of the mission lengths... I mean the 2nd mission took me 2 hours cuz I had to be stealthy and ****. Not to mention that into maybe an hour of gameplay my eyes can get pretty watery and whatnot. I only got as far as beating the 2nd level because I was a) not able to sit for more than a few hours doing one covert mission and b) I was just kinda dissapointed, hoping that most of the levels would be action packed as much as the first level, I would play that one level over and over and was the ony one I was able to complete every objective for

I didn't have trouble with the mission length, they didn't take me hours but that one where the guys were just dropping out of the ceiling was pretty tough. :/ I think it was a jail or something. I forget..

Back