Black Mesa/Portal 2

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
When is Black Mesa Coming out? I've been waiting for a while and now I hear Portal 2 is coming out, but I haven't heard about Black Mesa in maybe a year. I know it's a graphical remake of Half-Life 1 (If I'm Correct), but I never played the first one and enjoyed Half-Life 2 so damn much.

Well if you have a PC you can get Half Life and expansion packs for a few quid on Steam and it should run fine on most cheap PCs
They did say that they are bringing Steam to the PS3 games on it?
I am unsure

I have a Laptop with Vista OS, but knowing that PCs that I've owned break down frequently or Data becomes lost so easily that I wouldn't risk it. I can't even get Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 to work properly and it's from 2002. Thats why I've always been a Console owner.

>Vista
Lol looks like your boned.
Well the great thing about Steam is that games are locked to your account that can be taken about with you.
You can also "back your **** up" onto a disc.
failing that there have been numerous ports of the game to consoles (The PS2 version can be gotten for next to nothing and the Dreamcast version is classed as abandonware so can be downloaded and burned for free)

Back