Black Ops Assassin

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Everyone is excited for Black Ops II and Assassin's Creed III. I'm excited for the portable versions for the Vita.

No im not.
Case of same **** different year

I'm not to sure about that black ops 2.
My reason? The sniper which allows you to see through walls.

Just imagine that **** being on multiplayer? /Bullshit -__-

Couldn't give a flyin' **** 'bout CoD since I'm simply not a shooter gamer, but the Assassin's Creed fanboyism ingrained in my blood is boilin', ain't no denying that. That naval warfare demo looked absolutely amazing.

Also, I'm hearin' rumors that a handheld AC game is gonna have a female protagonist. Someone confirm or deny this, yeah?

Case of same **** different year

You will excite yourself for ACIII, and you'll damn-well love it.

Couldn't give a flyin' **** 'bout CoD since I'm simply not a shooter gamer, but the Assassin's Creed fanboyism ingrained in my blood is boilin', ain't no denying that. That naval warfare demo looked absolutely amazing.

Also, I'm hearin' rumors that a handheld AC game is gonna have a female protagonist. Someone confirm or deny this, yeah?

You will excite yourself for ACIII, and you'll damn-well love it.

Yes you play a female and she's french. The worst type of protagonist IMO, Bitchy french females. The AC3 protagonist however looks like he could get work done both on the seas and on land.

Not that I hate female characters its just french people, Eugh...something about them causes my blood to boil.

lawl racist sexism. gj Fraz

The Brotherhood has always transcended beyond nationalism and patriotism for the greater good, amigo. Any true AC fan knows this. Vali cel Tradat "The Sentinel" is the perfect example of this. He betrayed the Brotherhood due to the fact the Assassins had entered a truce with the enemy of his homeland. The only way we'll get a poor protagonist for this handheld game is if Ubisoft simply ****s up terribly; and by what we're seein' from ACIII, I highly doubt that they will.

Last edited:
I wasn't being sexist! Some of video games iconic figures are female and i'm tellin ya they'd hand me my ass for sure. Its the fact she's french!

Yeah if they somehow mess up AC3's protagonist then i'll be surprised, it'll be my first AC game of the series if I do get it however i'm a bit skint right now. I plan on getting Borderlands 2 and I think I should make an E3 thread...

If you've never played an AC game before, why the hell are ya assuming such negativity 'bout the handheld? :lol:

Yeah if they somehow mess up AC3's protagonist then i'll be surprised

... I was referring to the Frenchie, not Connor. I have faith Ubisoft will do this new handheld game justice.

They couldn't do worse than the first DS game, at the least...

lol at the french hating scot. Not too excited about the games either. The AC story hasn't impressed me at all, with childish interpretations of conspiracies and such. The gameplay is more promising.

The gameplay is more promising.

Second.jpg

Assassin's Creed certainly ain't praised by critiques for it's story line.

Well, I was kind of expecting better story due to the conspirary elements. It's nothing like Deus Ex.

I never really liked Assassin's Creed.

I am kinda excited for Black Ops 2. The see through walls Sniper definitely won't be in multiplayer :lol:, sniping is OP in multiplayer as it is.

I'm excited for the new Devil May Cry. Dante gets the personallity he deserves.

Well, I was kind of expecting better story due to the conspirary elements. It's nothing like Deus Ex.

After 1 had set the tone, so was I admittedly. Even I can't deny Ubisoft has wasted quite some story potential... Though, since Desmond's story has obviously yet to be finished, perhaps there's still hope yet.

I'm excited for the new Devil May Cry. Dante gets the personallity he deserves.

The opposite, really. That new punk doesn't deserve the name Dante. He clearly does a disservice to the demon slaying badass' legacy. I'm not even a DMC fan and I realize this. :lol:

Damn you and your series-reviving ways, Capcom...

You have some of the oddest tastes for a gamer that I've ever seen.

Did I mention he prefers Modern Whorefare over Red Dead Redemption (not that the fool has even gave it a chance...)?

By the way J, you should buy RDR.

Back