Black Ops Classic Controller Settings

OvXz ClanA

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2011
Hey, all y'all who use the CCP, what are your settings? I'm running default on 10 sensitivity coming off the wiimote and nunchuck... Should I or not?

He's asking what he should put for the sensitivity and the control layout, personally if what you're using works for you, stick with it. I personally use sierra with 5 sensitivity, but that's just how I play.

I didn't want to start a new thread as this one is close to what I need....

what is the easiest way to play....
I have a classic control pad, obviously wiimote&nunchuck, I also have a hand gun accessory which holds both wiimote and nunchuck in one hand (but not sure if I have access to the nunchuck trigger buttons, I bought the 15-1 accessories pack, but i have never used it, but intend to)

Use the Classic Controller PRO (lead coming from the top, and playstation handles)
Use the Classic Controller (lead coming from the bottom)
Use Freestyle, (wiimote and nunchuck in hands)
Use my hand gun accessory (very similar to the link, i can't use the Z and C buttons while moving the nunchuck stick, Id need a third hand.)
http://images.oversources.com/productimage/_nintendo_wii_accessories_WII-GG0901-big.jpg

I'll probably get owned whichever way I play online, but would like to know the way to give me the best sporting chance. Ta

Last edited:
I didn't want to start a new thread as this one is close to what I need....

what is the easiest way to play....
I have a classic control pad, obviously wiimote&nunchuck, I also have a hand gun accessory which holds both wiimote and nunchuck in one hand (but not sure if I have access to the nunchuck trigger buttons, I bought the 15-1 accessories pack, but i have never used it, but intend to)

Use the Classic Controller PRO (lead coming from the top, and playstation handles)
Use the Classic Controller (lead coming from the bottom)
Use Freestyle, (wiimote and nunchuck in hands)
Use my hand gun accessory (very similar to the link, i can't use the Z and C buttons while moving the nunchuck stick, Id need a third hand.)
http://images.oversources.com/productimage/_nintendo_wii_accessories_WII-GG0901-big.jpg

I'll probably get owned whichever way I play online, but would like to know the way to give me the best sporting chance. Ta

Go for the wii zapper

I've been using the regular classic controller, and I love it.

I don't want to look like pleb and wave a gun around my room, so was leaning toward the gamepad, I really don't want to pay an additional 8 quid to get the PRO pad with ps2 handles, but the original white classic pad has the two unreachable buttons, I think they are ZL and ZR. Can I change these to something like melee and something else no used that much.....?

And that's if this disc works properly, ebay item which a scratch so its iffy.

Last edited:
Yeah, under controls there should be a customize option

I personally find them easily reachable, so I don't care that they're further away

i go with alpha settings with the CCP [i try to duplicate the ps3 black ops controls]
and im on "high" sensitivity

EDIT: over all just go with what you feel best comfortable with

When I snipe I move it up to like 6 or 7 but, when just using an assault rifle I go with like 4 or 5.

Back