Black Ops: Declassified

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I finally tried the Online multi-player of Call of Duty: Black Ops, and finally they've revealed Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified which is exclusive for the Playstation Vita.

[video=youtube;UNu5uevgVlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNu5uevgVlw"]Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Trailer[/video]

I noticed that some of the multi-player levels are the as those released with Black Ops +plus they have added more for the Vita. I will say that, some of those levels that they're adding were my favorite, so I feel I will have fun. This game offers only 4 on 4 with Another frustration is that the graphics are quite jagged, but I will over look that if the campaign and multi-player are entertaining as the console counter part.

^ wut is this i dont even

I can see why this won't get as many sales as the console versions (... besides the fact that no one is buyin' the Vita). It's the same reason why I'm wholly excited for SSB4, but am quite suspicious of what the 3DS version's quality is gonna be. The console version is a must-buy for me, yet I'm not anywhere close to that for the handheld rendition.

4v4 sounds quite boring for a shooter as well. Maps will be less complex, graphics will die down, 'n camping will become much more powerful as the pace of the game will slow due to lack of players.

Yeah I'm actually one of the few players who eats, sleeps, and shits the COD campaigns.
They kick ass /Fact I just don't jump into multiplayer ASAP.

Back