Black ops freezing problem

The Big O

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
ohio
Not sure if this was the right place to post. I have a good connection at router is ported by guide from activision. When playing blackops TDM It freezes on occasion with my main profile and also when I try to look at leader boards. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if my profile was corrupted some how? If this is what has happened will it correct it self over time or when the next update comes out.

I did until I sent my wii in to Nintendo. It's black ops thats doing it. They will fix it if it breaks for free.

its just black ops
all the streaming is coming directly from the disk thats why at times

the guns don't load all the way or you get a black respawn screen
also the freezing on leaderboard issue is caused by having wayy to many allies on your list

its just black ops
all the streaming is coming directly from the disk thats why at times

the guns don't load all the way or you get a black respawn screen
also the freezing on leaderboard issue is caused by having wayy to many allies on your list
Thats what it might be but have cleaned it up had alot before now was able to back out of game to main menu now load leader board but shows nothing all I can do is keep trying really don't want to start a new profile just getting ready to go to 6th prestige.Now its working after deleteing profiles I belive to be suspects of hacking.

Last edited:
Back