Black Ops or Battlefield: Bad Company 2?

Red_Link

WiiChat Member
Jun 30, 2011
Illinois
In this thread, post which game you like better, Black Ops or BFBC2, and why.

In my opinion, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is a lot better. It is just a more realistic, less glitchy game.

What do you guys think?

In my opinion BFBC2 is the best shooter out there right now, until Battlefield 3 comes out this fall.

Bad Company 2! This isn't even a debate. Probably the best shooter out there right now. I played that game for like 6 months straight before it got stale. Money well-spent! Black Ops got boring after like 2 months maybe.

I love the fact that none of the CoD fanboys have poisoned this thread yet, lol. That's miraculous. BFBC2 certainly has my vote.

And at the same time, I'm surprised no Goldeneye players have come to defend their game... It's obviously inferior, but hey. I doubt Goldeneye fanboys are as bad as the CoD faggots, 'least on average. God damn Xbox Live... =/

i personally don't love cod that much nor battlefield ithink there both great game but just like everygame made it gets boring after 2 weeks of playing it i still prefer playing mariokart 64 better than the "new" games

Last edited by a moderator:
i personally don't love cod that much nor battlefield ithink there both great game but just like everygame made it gets boring after 2 weeks of playing it i still prefer playing mariokart 64 better than the "new" games
Ummm... That post made little since to me. I don't know if it was the lack of punctuation or word choice (no offense), but anyways...I prefer Bad Company 2 to Black Ops. Black Ops became extremely boring, IMO. I play MW2 over BlOps. Much better feel to BC2, plus BC2 is much more fun to play with friends on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm... That post made little since to me. I don't know if it was the lack of punctuation or word choice (no offense), but anyways...I prefer Bad Company 2 to Black Ops. Black Ops became extremely boring, IMO. I play MW2 over BlOps. Much better feel to BC2, plus BC2 is much more fun to play with friends on.
well i don't know i think it was pretty clear and sorry that my word choice doesn't suite to your liking obviously my reply wasn't to you so please don't judge and for lack a punctuation sorry i didn't ended it with a period i'll remind my self to do that everytime i write a post and start with cap letter.:)

Back