Black Ops Wii Discussion

AssasinGod

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2011
Somewhere
Wii Online Code
7811-0878-1977-0554
This is a thread for discussing Black Ops for wii. You can PM me if you want my friend code. My name is [RS] S_Ham_97. Tell about yorself and your COD BO experience.

my COD: Black ops Wii experience
has been fantastic despite the lack of content on the the wii version of black ops

and the lack of information concerning DLC for the wii version
sure we have noobs who use bullshit overpowered guns with suppressors and noobtube attachments but compared to the ps3 black ops [which i do have and play]

wii black ons online is 200x better then the fools on the ps3
from noobing to boosting, to nasty retarded emblems which i do report all the time

all in all wii black ops is a bad ass game and if you don't think so then just simply slap yourself and go back to your HD console <_<

No one can see my gold gun but me. On the ps3 it's better. I do like the making your own emblem. As for the Wii , black ops is like a break threw. Its fun. Hang out in a room with a friend and look at each others gun. It took me a long time to get here and 50 thousand dollars to get my gold gun and no one knows or sees i got it until i get killed and they pick it up.

No one can see my gold gun but me. On the ps3 it's better. I do like the making your own emblem. As for the Wii , black ops is like a break threw. Its fun. Hang out in a room with a friend and look at each others gun. It took me a long time to get here and 50 thousand dollars to get my gold gun and no one knows or sees i got it until i get killed and they pick it up.

actually no one can see your gun even if they pick it up
i mean the gold camo that is

Supposedly some more zombie maps are coming out in a couple months.

You can see peoples camo if you pick up there gun even gold I've tried it. I've killed people who took my gun and I've changed guns to pick up my gold gun again.

first of all, to get to combat training, do you have to go through the multiplayer, then nintendo wi-fi? and secondly, i tried going to wi-fi, and a thing just popped up that said please wait. i left it for about five minutes and it still said please wait. anyone know why or how to get it to go?

Check your Wii Settings for the Internet and make sure your connection is working and active.

Combat Training
Your Wii needs to be connected to the Internet...
Multiplayer ---> Black Ops Online (opens a side menu and the 4th is Combat Training)
if your in a public match lobby there is a 'Switch Lobby' option.

If you are using a mobile phone (cell) device as your wifi, prepare to wait an age to get anywhere, let alone the major lag you'll more than likely get

Someone tell me their friend code who enjoys, combat training, and zombiesI'm lvl 50 in combat training and got to wave 16 in zombies

Back