~Black ops Zombie Maps~

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
Ok so i just completed Story mode for black ops [wii of course] and i input the code "3ARC UNLOCK" in that computer on the "single, multiplayer, zombies" screen but i didnt get any new maps for zombies Five OR Dead ops. I'm guessing these maps are not on the wii then? Or am I doing something wrong to get these maps?

I have a mic and here is my ALLY CODE not FRIEND CODE

Ally Code = 5167-2553-9314

Add me anyone

I'll add u my ac is 2561-7991-0433 oh and if u want to join a Bo clan go to rpbo.tk

Yo thanks dude
i just added you and btw for any one checking out this topic
i just visited the callofduty forums under the wii version of black ops

and it is confirmed therr IS NO other zombie maps "FIVE AKA pentagon or DEAD OPS ARCADE in the wii version which COMPLETLY sucks! -____-

i should of NEVER bought this game i should of pirated this SOB!!! F-U Treyarc and ACTIVISION! -_______-""

that DLC [Down-loadable-Content] BETTER be free OR HELLA CHEAP!! -_____-""

I'll add u my ac is 2561-7991-0433 oh and if u want to join a Bo clan go to rpbo.tk

Yo thanks dude
i just added you and btw for any one checking out this topic
i just visited the callofduty forums under the wii version of black ops

and it is confirmed therr IS NO other zombie maps "FIVE AKA pentagon or DEAD OPS ARCADE in the wii version which COMPLETLY sucks! -____-

i should of NEVER bought this game i should of pirated this SOB!!! F-U Treyarc and ACTIVISION! -_______-""

that DLC [Down-loadable-Content] BETTER be free OR HELLA CHEAP!! -_____-""

lol well put man. im gutted that they aint got the maps, i just finished story mode and was gutted to find that the code for the maps didnt work. i hope the downloads are free personally coz i think its stupid to pay for them.

Back