Black OPS?

tyler1986

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2010
Black OPS, yes or no?

I watch trailer for CoD BO and I thought it looks re-tarted. RC-cars and crossbows, I mean what is this, F**kin Toys R' US... NO ITS WAR! It looks more like MW2 for tots.

cod is lame in general "i play still" its rated Ma +17 & yet you cant put curse words in your name! WTF?? its for mature audiences only & no cursing aloud!!!! Also wtf is there obsession with ruining the game with grenade launchers!! even though i play, i still ***** every time i see a noobtoober

Last edited:
Black OPS, yes or no?

I watch trailer for CoD BO and I thought it looks re-tarted. RC-cars and crossbows, I mean what is this, F**kin Toys R' US... NO ITS WAR! It looks more like MW2 for tots.

If You don't like it, don't play it? If you don't like the cross bow, don't use it... If you don't like the "RC-car", Don't set it as a kill streak... Simple as that.

Black OPS, yes or no?

If You don't like it, don't play it? If you don't like the cross bow, don't use it... If you don't like the "RC-car", Don't set it as a kill streak... Simple as that.

Yeah that's true

Black OPS, yes or no?

Yes but the main problem with the things he complaining about is that its going to be used AGAINST him, resulting in him being pissed off.

Black OPS, yes or no?

Yes but the main problem with the things he complaining about is that its going to be used AGAINST him, resulting in him being pissed off.

Well then that's his problem

the only thing stupid about the rc car IS
that xbox and ps3 hardened/PRESTIGE they get an
actual ****in rc car thing with a spy camera yeah real ****in smart
all the adolesant teens and pedos

doing some stupid **** with that thing

Last edited:
Ive got permission to give the website BO the RP BO clan go to rpblackops.webs.com or rpbo.tk Check it out I'm probably going to be 1 of the leaders so I'll be in charge

Back