Black Ops

Awesome, I'll make sure to contact everyone! Wanna play later tonight Lazy Jack?

Ok. Shallow that's 11 pm for me. If I'm not on then I'll be on at 10 am-12 pm EST = 8 am-9 am PST.

Hey Tyler ... I'm trying to add you using the ally code in your signature and it keeps saying "invalid code". Is it 1917-1728-2881?

Nice game Shoot2Kyll. You are a beast with that tomahawk!!!

Thanks man, it is sooo much fun to use when you get good with it. I use it too much though and get myself killed. Lol, I was actually orginally hoping to have my match with lazy jack, but we can do it later so its fine.

Was that him in the party ... Ice something. I didn't recognize the call sign. At first I thought you were going to spectate mine and Tyler's, but then we started and it was use and me. I never did hear from Tyler. Well it was good practice at least.

Yeah his tag is L96A1 ~ IC3VIP3R (or something like that). Yeah, Tyler was never on then, so who knows... Pretty fun good practice matches yeah.

Well I'm not gonna be on for the rest of the weekend so good luck on the matches. I'll hook up with Tyler some time soon. Later.

Alright, hopefully this thing actually works out it's so much harder organizing this thing than I'd thought, if you're okay with a late battle I'll go on and play you in a bit Lazy Jack

Back