Black ops

mwrguy

WiiChat Member
Apr 23, 2010
Hey guys I got black ops bout 2 days ago and I'm in first prestige and I was wondering if I can join a clan.and do u guys like mwr or Bo better?

Hello, im am the clan leader of Scarred Delta as you can see below. 2 days, thats really, really good. We play mwr and bo, personally i like bo the most. We would love to have u in our clan.

Hello, im am the clan leader of Scarred Delta as you can see below. 2 days, thats really, really good. We play mwr and bo, personally i like bo the most. We would love to have u in our clan.

Dude do u have a website? I have one if u want to use it I haven't been on it in like 4ever but i can edit it if u want

I'd have to disagree, MW2 had sooo many flaws. Just a few: quick scoping, juggernaut, stopping power, over powered noob tubing, shotguns as secondaries, no good guns until like level 30is, and all guns past level 30 were way over powered

nagh they were good are u kidding! the famus! the Ump! the barret 50!(i only used the intervention and m21 ebr) there were a bunch of good guns and it was alot better in my opinion ya it had flaws but i bet its alot better now that all the modders are gone

I'm saying the guns were too good, they were all incredibly overpowered

Back