black wii?

Samurai19930

WiiChat Member
Feb 21, 2007
i know the black wii has been made but when will it be out for the public?

im guessing march 31st 2007 i mean its "the end of nintendo's initial release" as stated in an article by nintendo. usually the colored consoles come out after everyone stops being all crazy bout the wii

lol but if i cant buy a normal wii by the time the colored ones come out im getting a blk wii cause they look so much cooler

Lol, are they gonna be more expensive to buy, like most consoles up the price on different colored consoles

I live in the UK, and I'm pretty positive that it was more expensive as I wanted one when it came out and can remember it being more than the other. I might be wrong about the pink DS mind, or maybe it was because the normal one had come down in price by the time it came out?

They'll be the same price. As far as your release date is concerned, you're just tossing a date into the wind. If new colors were coming out soon Nintendo would have announced it.

They just need to create skins for the Wii seriously... I mean come on, this is gonna be ridiculous like the mac laptops. To get a black Mac laptop you have to pay like 200 bucks more or some stupid idea like that >>

Back