Black Wii?

Ive no idea but id take a guess at sometime in 2008.

I got an email from Nintendo titled 'The Art of Wii' which has 6 exclusive Wii consoles to be won that have been designed by Canadian artists. Only thing is it says 'open only to Canadian residents' and i dont actually have Canadian residency yet i just live here, so im unsure if i could enter or not. Guess i'll try though as i doubt i'd win anyway.

raisinghelen said:
Ive no idea but id take a guess at sometime in 2008.

I got an email from Nintendo titled 'The Art of Wii' which has 6 exclusive Wii consoles to be won that have been designed by Canadian artists. Only thing is it says 'open only to Canadian residents' and i dont actually have Canadian residency yet i just live here, so im unsure if i could enter or not. Guess i'll try though as i doubt i'd win anyway.
i got that email to and i signed up...hope i win.
i love canada.

Bit offtopic but has anyone else done any artwork on their wii? Would be nice to see pictures.

Hybrid said:
i got that email to and i signed up...hope i win.
i love canada.
ooooo canada
are home and native land
true partroit love
in all our suns command
with glowing hearts we seedly rise
to true nor stronge and free
god keep our land
glowrous and free
oooo canada we stand on gaurd for thee

800px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

ganton said:
ooooo canada
are home and native land
true partroit love
in all our suns command
with glowing hearts we seedly rise
to true nor stronge and free
god keep our land
glowrous and free

800px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
are you Canadian or was thar random?

I think i like the Udon one the best, the Hoi-An Tang one is nice too but it dosent look like it covers the whole console like the others.

Yeah and no bad mouthing Canada!!

I have to say that because i married a Canadian though. :p

raisinghelen said:
.....Only thing is it says 'open only to Canadian residents' and i dont actually have Canadian residency yet i just live here....

:shocked:

you dont have residency you just live there.......?

to be a resident somewhere means you live there. i think you mean citizenship :thumbsup:

either way, here in the UK we havent had anything cool like this, we just struggle to get good games as soon as everyone else and have no stock anywhere...

I think they will start producing coloured wii consoles as soon as they serve up the current demand for the original wii consoles.

Back