Black Wii...

Nemix

Frost-bitten
Jul 14, 2006
Hello,

I just sold my Wii with almost everything I had for it. The Wii was very fun the first month I had it but after that I just lost interest.

I'm planning on buying a 30" HDTV with the money and then decide after whether I'm gonna get a PS3 or re-buy a Wii (Black Edition_I'll wait).

Anyone know when or if the Black Wii is coming state side?

Note: I got almost what I payed for the Wii plus the PS3 dropped in price, 2 biggest reasons why my Wii is gone.

Nemix said:
Hello,

I just sold my Wii with almost everything I had for it. The Wii was very fun the first month I had it but after that I just lost interest.

I'm planning on buying a 30" HDTV with the money and then decide after whether I'm gonna get a PS3 or re-buy a Wii (Black Edition_I'll wait).

Anyone know when or if the Black Wii is coming state side?

Note: I got almost what I payed for the Wii plus the PS3 dropped in price, 2 biggest reasons why my Wii is gone.
The ps3 only dropped price until the 60gb is sold out. They are no longer putting the 60gb out.

And there is no black Wii planned that we know of.

hmm .. buy the time the color comes out, wouldnt the Opera browser cost money? internet? blahh, you should've kept your wii, and find some information.. but .. -sigh-

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
hmm .. buy the time the color comes out, wouldnt the Opera browser cost money? internet? blahh, you should've kept your wii, and find some information.. but .. -sigh-
The hell? He needs the Wii browser to find information? Oh ****, what the hell is this program I'm using on my PC to view this site and respond to your silly post. It couldn't be... A BROWSER!?! Or could it?:crazy:

Thanks guys. Nothing I can do now, it's gone...

Don't really matter if the PS3 is only gonna be 80GB only, I'm not planning on getting another system for about 2 months or so maybe even up until the Holidays...

Right now I just want a 30" HDTV which by the way is widescreen, I'm gonna be using the TV as my monitor and TV for HD programming and plus for movies and video gaming in the near future.

So whether or not the Black Wii is coming state side, I still need the HDTV set right now. Afterwards if I decide to get a PS3 or Wii, my gaming experience will be a lot better than laying on a regular SDTV set.

Another reason why I'm leaning towards a PS3, it can do 1080P whereas the Wii can only 480P... And the Blu-Ray for movies on the PS3 is also on my list, now that I'm getting a HDTV set. I was hoping that Nintendo would announce the Wii can to HD at E3 even 720P but it didn't happen.

Note: As for the browser, I don't use that thing for web browsing. :wtf:

Nemix said:
Thanks guys. Nothing I can do now, it's gone...

Don't really matter if the PS3 is only gonna be 80GB only, I'm not planning on getting another system for about 2 months or so maybe even up until the Holidays...

Right now I just want a 30" HDTV which by the way is widescreen, I'm gonna be using the TV as my monitor and TV for HD programming and plus for movies and video gaming in the near future.

So whether or not the Black Wii is coming state side, I still need the HDTV set right now. Afterwards if I decide to get a PS3 or Wii, my gaming experience will be a lot better than laying on a regular SDTV set.

Another reason why I'm leaning towards a PS3, it can do 1080P whereas the Wii can only 480P... And the Blu-Ray for movies on the PS3 is also on my list, now that I'm getting a HDTV set. I was hoping that Nintendo would announce the Wii can to HD at E3 even 720P but it didn't happen.

Note: As for the browser, I don't use that thing for web browsing. :wtf:

Impulse shoppers are the reason why people who actually wanted a Wii couldn't get one for christmas.

Feel free to hate yourself.

TortillaChip520 said:
maybe next time when you sell your console for a different color, make sure there IS a different color. :frown2:

Why you guys keep sayin', I sold my system for another color? :wtf:

I said I got almost full price for my system... Considering I had it for more than 3 months time and lost only about $50 US, that's more then worth my time even if I decide to buy a new Wii system of the same or different color.

I simply asked when or if the Black Wii is coming State side, cause I may re-consider getting the Wii again in the near future...

Note: I think it's because I mentioned a PS3 on my posts, geez that's why Nintendo owner's get a bad name because some of you fanboys out there... STOP already.. :crazy:

Wade said:
The hell? He needs the Wii browser to find information? Oh ****, what the hell is this program I'm using on my PC to view this site and respond to your silly post. It couldn't be... A BROWSER!?! Or could it?:crazy:

You misunderstood.

She was saying that when/if he re-buys a wii then he will have to pay for the browser and that he should of waited and found out info before selling his wii.

But I do expect different coloured wii's, nothing has been announced tho.

Nemix said:
Note: I think it's because I mentioned a PS3 on my posts, geez that's why Nintendo owner's get a bad name because some of you fanboys out there... STOP already.. :crazy:

Well Einstein, a Nintendo Wii forum probably isn't going to give you the friendliest response when you make a thread saying you are selling your console and getting a ps3.

Go to a 360 forum and tell them you are selling your 360 for a ps3. Tell me how they respond.

vagrant said:
Well Einstein, a Nintendo Wii forum probably isn't going to give you the friendliest response when you make a thread saying you are selling your console and getting a ps3.

Go to a 360 forum and tell them you are selling your 360 for a ps3. Tell me how they respond.

LOL...:lol:

No offense to anyone in here. I did enjoy the time I had with the Wii tho...

Note: I wouldn't be caught dead with a XBox 360...

Back