Black Wiimote

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Anybody go to a Gamestop or Walmart and notice that all of the Black Wiimotes come with the Motion plus accessory (Making the main controller $54 instead of $24 like all of the other White Wii Motes)? What in the hell is Nintendo thinking? The holidays are coming lets jack up the prices! If I buy that controller now, I'm not going to have use for that stupid attachment. Good thing I don't really need it, and just that, saves me money.

Last edited:
It's targeted at people who need both a remote and Motion+. As such, it's cheaper than getting a remote and Motion+ separately.

I do not care about who it is targeting. Why are they selling an accessory that can only be used on two or more games so far? Why can't they sell it without one for those that don't want the accessory period? What about those consumers?

Are you guys telling me that a regular brand new white wiimote in the state is only 24$us...your kidding right ?

Are you guys telling me that a regular brand new white wiimote in the state is only 24$us...your kidding right ?

At my local Gamestop, but it just might've been a holiday sale though, so nothing permanent.

Back