blackout: how i probably ruined my wii

chester.copperpot

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
power was interrupted during update. b4 everything seemed to work fine. now i get a host of error messages when i try to use the net. when trying to restablish an update , i get "error: 32004." and when trying to shop i get "error: 209600." please tell me there is a way out of this. if not, judging on the fact that the scarcity of this product means repair or replacement is out of the question. boy, if i messed up...*thinks about the highest bridge he knows*
anyway, id just like to tell u that i have tried formatting the entire machine. lost all my mii's by the way...SAD!!! i feel i have tried all the options. TRICKY!!! I am at the end of my perverbial rope...HOPELESS!!! if u r kind enough to help this perverbial poor soul, please respond with accurate details as i am a perverbial dunce in these matters. perverbial...

master reset your wii back to factory specs then update again

master reset? how do u do that? rite now the manuals are at home. could u tell me how? i hope this works...

by the way quickly. if a master reset is the same as a system format, i did that to no avail.

Back