Blazing Angels Help

You have a kind of radar on that level. You have 2 green lines that go more and more and more green as you get close. TBH I kind of fluked that level, just keep flying around.

Like I stated before, i kind of fluked it!! I was just watching the 2 green bars that apprear. When they are both nearly all green the enemy bases apear on the normal radar and you can go and take the photos. The sand storm will go after you have taken a the first 2 photos wich makes it easier.

You wait until a couple of levels later when you have to fly through some ice tunels with a time limit!! And sometimes with flighters shooting at you!!!!!! I found it quite hard, but I am not a fully dedicated gamer so maybe lack the skills and reactions!

OK, I have just done the leval and sussed out what I fluked the first time. The bottom green bar is direction. If it is fully green you heading the correct way. The top bar is distance, the more green the closer you are.

try this

watch the bars on the upper right side as you get near the little dots will turn green.just turn slow back and forth and soon the camera will come on. then you will have an arrow.it takes a little time just keep trying. good luck.

Back