Blazing Angels Or Heatseeker

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Personally I prefer Heatseeker. It's not World War Based so it allows better weapons etc and it got a better Review, It doesn't have Multiplayer Sadly whereas Blazing Angels has 1-2 Player but I prefer it anyways.

Whats your Views?

HeatSeeker - 87% off Official Nintendo Magazine

Video

Pictures

Blazing Angels - 70% off Official Nintendo Magazine

[Couldn't Find a Video - If I find one I'll post it]

Pictures

1. Video Review [Better than Nothing I Supose]
2. Guy Is Gay? [I don't wanna start anything but im a slight Homophobe lol]

I do like the 1-2 Player Mode on BA but HS seems to have a better SinglePlayer and 2 ways of playing

[You can point the Wiimote at the screen to control where it goes]

OR

[You can use the Nunchuk kinda like SSX Blur]

Which is cool

That's the exact same question im thinking about as well, which game to choose.

You wrote that heatseekers got better reviews. Really, where did you find any reviews this early?

And by the way, that video review of blazing angles on youtube was slightly retarded. Its painful to listen to.

Yeah - Official Nintendo Magazine - It's a GOD - OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!

So yeah. I read them both on Wednesday [When my Subscribed Copy came]
Thats the % it got from them xD

I think Heatseeker looks a lot more promising than Blazing Angels. I've watched
videos for both and read interviews of the developers of Heatseeker and they
seem to have a better grasp of the wii controls. Blazing Angels is more of a
rehash of the other console's versions. On the other consoles it didn't even fair so well in reviews.

look at my picture... its heatseeker if its too small to tell. the only reason i was going to get blazing angels was for online, but im so confused about wheter it is or not im probably gonna wait for about a week to get reviews and stuff before/if i buy it, but yeah heatseeker looks so awesome.

^^ i've heard that's its been confirmed and that you can't play online now, you have to wait till June when they develope the system, but reguardless, im just gonna wait till it actually comes out and i see some reviews.

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah - Official Nintendo Magazine - It's a GOD - OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!

So yeah. I read them both on Wednesday [When my Subscribed Copy came]
Thats the % it got from them xD

Wow, 87% is pretty good. I wish I could read the review but I dont have the magazine. Do you know of a version online?

Vigilantiast said:
I saw i video review of Blazing angels which i was gonna get because its WW2 but after watching the review i thought **** it im getting Heatseeker. Just finding video while writing this.

Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6grTWGSKgU

that was hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you go up to the enemy AND... they send in a wave AND... you shoot them down AND... you're done AND...
hilarious!

Wii_Smurf said:
1. Video Review [Better than Nothing I Supose]
2. Guy Is Gay? [I don't wanna start anything but im a slight Homophobe lol]

I do like the 1-2 Player Mode on BA but HS seems to have a better SinglePlayer and 2 ways of playing

[You can point the Wiimote at the screen to control where it goes]

OR

[You can use the Nunchuk kinda like SSX Blur]

Which is cool

hahaha :lol:
And you go up, And the wave comes.. I dont know if he's gay "cough cough" but his review was hilarious

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
Ive played blazing angels on the 360, dont get it, waste of money

I do like Heatseeker better [It's a Wii Exclusive] So SUCK on that PS3 and 360 LMAO [I like the 360 really ^^]

Anyways in the Review for Blazing Angels it said

Multiplayer: 1-2 Players
Wi-Fi: No

So I doubt it will. I like a game with Multiplayer and Singleplayer though Heatseeker has Different Difficultly settings so It'll keep me occupied

Wii_Smurf said:
I do like Heatseeker better [It's a Wii Exclusive] So SUCK on that PS3 and 360 LMAO [I like the 360 really ^^]

actually heatseeker's on the ps2 and psp as well.

Back