Blazing angels WIFI discrepancy

X2222

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Here's my question, why does the picture of the box for blazing angels for the wii on amazon and gamestop look slightly different. The main difference is the nintnedo WIFI logo on the amazon one and the exclusion of it on the gamestop one. The amazon listing even mentions 16 player multiplayer. Huh?

Also can anyone confirm the release dates for heatseekers and prince of persia. There is also a lot of discepancies on that from store website to website. Thanks.

It looks like its gonna be online because i bolded and made a bigger font where it says 16 players and online..
Product Features

WWII's most epic and famous air battles. Experience the greatest air battles of World War II in famous locations from across the globe. Whether it's London, Berlin, Midway or Pearl Harbor, the player and his squadron will be tasked with turning the tide of war. The single player campaign has been expanded to include two all new missions that take place in the North Sea and New Georgia Island in the Pacific.
Innovative use of the controller. With 4 alternative control configurations, Blazing Angels will take full advantage of the motion sensor/tilt feature. Both arcade and simulator modes are included. Players can easily maneuver the plane just by moving the controller
Intense squadron-based gameplay. Command AI-wingmen and make use of each one's special abilities. The pilot's heroism and leadership will grow during the course of the twenty mission campaign. Engage in legendary air battles and lead a squadron of Blazing Angels to victory
Up to 16 players online
A large variety of realistic-looking WWII aircraft. Pilot 46 authentic WWII aircraft including the famous P-51 Mustang, and the British Spitfire, and planes like the Luftwaffe's Messerschmitt, and the Japanese Zero in multiplayer. Ten new planes are included. From the wing rivets, to the nose art, to the detailed cockpits, these planes look like the real thing

copy paste?

ye i'm getting it for show! looks great! when release date?......

I just read an article in the other online forum and it said that blazing angels' online cabability (and all other non-nintendo games) have had their multiplayer modes disabled through 2007. The publisher confirmed it will no longer have multiplayer. Thats really a huge shame and it seems true.

it will have a multiplayer capabilities but only when nintendo releases the online server s then you will be able to plyay

mk_south_london said:
it will have a multiplayer capabilities but only when nintendo releases the online server s then you will be able to plyay
I don't think they've had online kits long enough to implement online features into the game... And I thought servers are hosted by the leader of the matches? This isn't an MMORPG, don't see why Nintendo would be involved

But then again they are involved... Nintendo said no 3rd party, online titles this year.

StevenNevets said:
But then again they are involved... Nintendo said no 3rd party, online titles this year.

That's not entirely true. 3rd parties have onlin development kits now, but it may take awhile for them to work it into their games. Sega has an online pachinko game come out in Japan in May that also uses Miis.

It won't be released with online features, but maybe a few months later some online features will be added, it could happen.

002-3298855-0588846

there's the link amazon. you can see the Wifi sticker in the upper left hand corner.

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=230040

there's the link to gamestop. you cannot see a Wifi sticker in the upper left hand corner.

Last edited:
Skippy said:
That's not entirely true. 3rd parties have onlin development kits now, but it may take awhile for them to work it into their games. Sega has an online pachinko game come out in Japan in May that also uses Miis.
Nintendo is not allowing it... how is what I said not true?

Totally GUTTED that it isn't online. Was really looking forward to this, what are Ninty up too?

Back