Bleach Game

oh really? Well there are new screens, i searched through these but didnt find any news on it

Here's a Japanese commercial for the game.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEKXTfdmTD4&eurl=[/MEDIA]

the DS bleach game was amazing, and shonen jump DS game is just as good. i dont know bout wii games, i dont have a JP wii

Bleach is dull
but the games should be good

That trailer and game looks so unbelievably dated that it isn't even funny...I mean I've seen the anime which is a decent concept but this looks like it just wants to be a beatem up drawing in anime fans with wiimote actions. A free moving adventure rpg perhaps have gone better to the series than a beatem up. SSB does the whole beatem up thing amazingly well, enough so to be considered a classic but this looks very staid.

I don't think any information has been released yet on if it has a storyline, i'm sure it does.

Anyways it looks ****ing awesome, I just watched Episode 105 of Bleach last night (nothing but talking). Anyways, does anyone know if its being released outside of Japan? If not, than Im gonna have to get a loader for Wii when it comes out and get this game.

wicked! seriously, dont care if its a beatem up game, a good anime for a game should be added as a collection ;)

Dont say that Prinny, Bleach is so entertaining, i cant fathom why you would say such a thing.:wtf:

When
Im finding it to mutch like dragonball Z

its just another fighter game. there all the same. im not saying its bad. but i do hate anime. (flame away)

I dont find it to be like BDZ, but more like Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchamist mixed, besides its so FUNNY...you have to be crazy not to at least like it. lol

Back