Bleach Wii: Shiraha Kirameku Rinbukyoku

xbandaidx

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4857-5695-0490-5844
Currently I believe its finishing up development for release on Dec 14th in Japan. Hopefully they release it over here because I'm a huge Bleach fan, anyone else a fan of the show and hoping they release it here as well?

I don't see why not because the english dub (the english voice actors suck) is played on Adult swim, and there is a fan base here.

It looks totally awesome, and much of the style is the same as the new DBZ game for the Wii. However Bleach differs as it involve katanas (swords) which are basically 'spirits' living in the sword that can do a bit.

Anyways heres a link to it. IGN: Wii Gets Bleach

i am also hoping it comes to the states, with the release of all the one piece and naruto games in the usa i would not be surprised. anyone play jump super or ultimate stars for the ds? ****ing best games ever.

xbandaidx said:
Currently I believe its finishing up development for release on Dec 14th in Japan. Hopefully they release it over here because I'm a huge Bleach fan, anyone else a fan of the show and hoping they release it here as well?

I don't see why not because the english dub (the english voice actors suck) is played on Adult swim, and there is a fan base here.

It looks totally awesome, and much of the style is the same as the new DBZ game for the Wii. However Bleach differs as it involve katanas (swords) which are basically 'spirits' living in the sword that can do a bit.

Anyways heres a link to it. IGN: Wii Gets Bleach

whats bleach
:shocked:

Bleach

wiirules123 said:
whats bleach
:shocked:
A sweet anime on at midnight Saturdays on Adult Swim. It invovles Soul Reapers and Hollows along with other cool things
*arms crossed* GWAAA-HA-HA

Hollows are bad spirits, and the death gods take care of them.... :lol:
anyone think that there will be mods for the Wii to make it play both american and japanese games?

I want to release Zabimaru using the wii mote now... both shikai and bankai forms :D

Major Tom said:
*arms crossed*
and fingers and toes and every other body part you can f***ing cross!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleach rocks. :cornut:

lol yeah i also hope they bring it. i also hope they dont edit it to take out all the characters that havent appeared in US bleach

Back