Bleach Wii

Tatski is her name dude, how can you call yourself a fan when you dont even know her name...

Because shes rarely ever in a eps
Shes a cool character as well more than just tits and arse

lol, i find her "tits and arse" very nice:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

ok i think they look cute but i don't know if im really that lost from my reality to start cmplimenting there individual parts like that

lmao, yes but Oriheme's Spirit things, "now I cant remember names" are pretty sweet, anyone else think they look like origami?

Bleach - must have! even if the reviews for it on other platforms have slammed it, fans have allways stoof up for it on the coments attached wherever I've read such reviews! apparently the gameplay is nice, but the wii version will obviously be BETTER THAN ANY OF THOSE OTHERS! Yeehaa! Thoguh I hear they didn't include any Bankai! (waaah!) I want to fight the arrancar and espada! (can't do that without a bankai! lol )

EDIT! WOOT! I just saw the youtube video of the promo add - and it definitely has the bankai, espada, ancarrar and vizrd stuff included, since grimjaw is shown, and the bankai of ichigo is shown etc! now I am really getting excited! and if the grimjaw shown is the anime version, I really can't wait for him to turn up in the anime - its a nice rendition :)

Last edited:
yes yes.....what is Bleach anyways? and did you say "arrancar espada"? is it a Spanish show? cool!

ROFLMAO! tasty stuff. Mix it with shampoo for a smoother flavour. (seriusly don't try that at home kiddies!)

Humph, not even funny...:mad:

Back