Blind kid recieves the first Wii

Mr_Stoukaph

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2006
Washington
Wii Online Code
2509-0795-4188-6793
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uuzZpOHBXk&eurl=[/MEDIA]
If you wanted to be the first person to play the Wii, too bad. This kid beat you to it.

Wow that kid is really cool... and if he receaves a nintendo wii, that means the wii is aready been manufactured...

Last edited:
i thought that this would go in a Wii section because it proves that the Wii and LoZ is ready for release but they wont release it till Nov. 19. whats up with that?

that kid is awsome. he is like a bat! however im kinda confused how he will play zelda: TP. or any game that isnt a fighting game because you cant really find out where the enemys are to kill them lol

Mr_Stoukaph said:
i thought that this would go in a Wii section because it proves that the Wii and LoZ is ready for release but they wont release it till Nov. 19. whats up with that?
There probabbly making enough for everyone and not screwing up like the microsoft did with the Xbox360 andstart production at the last minute and not making enough to meet the demand which is very high for the wii

Mr_Stoukaph said:

Yes, I agree, but not maybe in the news section... man dont complain with things like that.

woow this guy is incredible he is just amazing to do that thing with your tounge geez he is inspirational and just at the end he say yeah i saw it on the internet i feel so happy for him geez i dont even know him and i think he is great

but one thing i dont get.............. he SAW it on the internet how is he supost to SEE it on the net

Mr_Stoukaph said:

It's almost certainly a Nintendo marketing ploy. The reason they're not ready for the general release yet is because they haven't manufactured enough consoles.

2stupid4u said:
but one thing i dont get.............. he SAW it on the internet how is he supost to SEE it on the net

I'm guessing you would have some sort of program that reads whats on the screen to him. If that's true... I want it! LoL! Hurray for lazy people!

Got to say this guy deserves it more than anyone else. I wonder what color Wii he got? They are still doing the different colors aren't they?

Wilko21 said:
I'm guessing you would have some sort of program that reads whats on the screen to him. If that's true... I want it! LoL! Hurray for lazy people!

Got to say this guy deserves it more than anyone else. I wonder what color Wii he got? They are still doing the different colors aren't they?
its called "Narrator" all windows programs have it. its in the start menu under Programs:Accessories:Accessibility:Narrator

its still gonnabe hard i mean shyt..he IS blind, thats like giving a cripple some skates...its almost like they making fun of him, so messed up but oh well good for him, i already preordered mine with a bunch of games and two remotes

NeMeZyZ said:
its still gonnabe hard i mean shyt..he IS blind, thats like giving a cripple some skates...its almost like they making fun of him, so messed up but oh well good for him, i already preordered mine with a bunch of games and two remotes
dude, they gave him skates and he did fine

Back