Bling for my WII!!!!

andyd99

soon to be divorced
Aug 6, 2007
Staffs UK!!
Wii Online Code
6306-3523-3585-1505
I wanna pimp my wii, and was wondering the best place to purchase the wii skins. I am looking for a precise fitting one, so dont mind not going for the cheapest price ones around. Maybe a nice chrome one, or even a carbon fibre cover would look nice. Anyone any ideas of which site to purchase them from, or any pics of people doing this kind of thing to their own.:cool:

I want mine to be coral pink like the DS is, with stick-on purple jewels all over it.

is this the kind that would void ur warranty?

or is this just a slip-on skin?

Last edited by a moderator:
i was gonna post Decalgirl.com, its really the best place for skins around. they fit so perfect, i hear, and that chrome one is a whole new case so watch out cause if u buy that itll void your warrenty.. and itll show fingerprints like mad

Decalgirl is a good site. I can vouch for the regular sticker ones, not the cases, but judging by the quality of my urban camo skin whatever you get should be good.

Last edited:
LOL Pimp my wii. when your wii's not fly. you wanna get a better wii.you gotta pimp my wiiiiiiiiii......damn right. you gotta pimp my wiiiii!!! that would be funny but still get decal girl skins it doesnt leave residue on it after it remove but be careful because it can stretch if you put to much strain on it.

This is one of the coolest Wii skins I've seen... looks like the classic NES system.

wii-revolution-350.jpg

Back