Blizzard Games

FvckNvts

A Juggalo Maggot Cnektion
Apr 13, 2007
My favorite is StarCraft... BY FAR

Any Rumors or Gossip about WC3/SC/D2/WoW going around???
I'm bored of www.BattleForums.com

PS for all the Juggalos Out There

icp.jpg

the tempest is out :D

What does the FT actually stand for...
EDIT: Frozen Throne Nvm. And I havn't been on Warcraft in some time :)
My PC wasn't good enough for it. Though I have a better PC now. I never had FT though. Just Warcraft III

Starcraft and Warcraft were both the best strategy games to come out for the PC.

~Rival

starcraft ftw
right now blizzard is working on diablo 3, then the focus will probably be sc2

INSANE CLOWN POSSE SUCKS They are only good when your like 13 I thought after they came out with their 6 cards (cds) that they would go away Eminem Dr dre Snoop Dogg Tupac 50 cent D12 those are real rappers Sorry if I am ranting but I HATE ICP

Funny story, I actually just started playing D2:LOD again. I got a Lightsabre and a Lidless Eye Grim Shield for FREE! I was pumped.

Diablo 3, wowzers. Diablo 2 wasn't all that good (even with expansion) imo, maybe if they improve the graphics on Diablo 3 it'll be worth of buying :] TFT's the best though I recon, never played SC though.

Sovieto said:
starcraft ftw
right now blizzard is working on diablo 3, then the focus will probably be sc2

I thought both of those were a rumor. But on the same token, they were saying something about shutting down all the original sc servers if sc2 came out.

Diablo 2, I really wanna play WoW though but I don't have a job and I dont wanna ask my mum lol soo I can't afford it.

http://www.diablo3.com/ - I don't know if thats the official blizzard site..doesn't look like it but they seem to think there is going to be Diablo 3.

Back