Block Party

RobT

WiiChat Member
May 2, 2021
Hi - I purchased a used copy of "Bock Party" that came without a user manual, and I have no idea how to unlock the minigames. The Game is supposed to have 20 minigames, but only five appear on the screen and two are locked. There is no indication how to unlock those two games or access the other 15. My nieces would be very grateful if someone could help us out!
Thanks

there should be a digital manual online somewhere! just look for it! theres digital manuals for everything. i would give you a link if i could but im using an e-reader so i cant embed links, but good luck!

Hi - I purchased a used copy of "Bock Party" that came without a user manual, and I have no idea how to unlock the minigames. The Game is supposed to have 20 minigames, but only five appear on the screen and two are locked. There is no indication how to unlock those two games or access the other 15. My nieces would be very grateful if someone could help us out!
Thanks

Hi there, were you able now to resolve your concern? Let us know so we can help!

Back