Blockbuster Rant

if you doo the online service then i think it's no late fees.

I guess BB in UK screws us over in terms of selection and BB elsewhere screws you over in terms of fees.

Actually, the "no late fees" thing just adds 3 more days. Essentially, you get 8 day rentals... If you don't return it, you pay the price of the movie, if you do, you pay a "restocking" fee.

Brawny said:
Actually, the "no late fees" thing just adds 3 more days. Essentially, you get 8 day rentals... If you don't return it, you pay the price of the movie, if you do, you pay a "restocking" fee.

yeah, if you know the rules, it really helps. like, i could rent a 5-day movie. then if i don't bring it back after the 5 days, i have an extra (could be 3) 7 days to return it after that. then if i don't return it 30 days after that, i pay for the movie. but if i do return within that 30 days, i only have to pay $1.25. so basically, i could rent a 5-day movie for 41 days and only pay an extra $1.25. however, nobody reads the fine print, so blockbuster is making a ton off of this.

I don't have a BB! I hate them. When ever I stay with my antie I rent games from them. In my town two Movie gallerys. Thankfully, both have wii games.

i've not checked my local blockbusters yet but i hope they do have some wii games there i want to get the godfather and sonic

Back