Blue Light, Blue Stand, check this out

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Hey, so I just bought this stand that has a built in fan and LED light, Its powered by the USB port and heres my questions if i'm going to have my Wii stand light up blue I want the disk slot on, what ideas do you have to keep the light on. Also has any one else bought the Wii stand with Blue Led lights and fan, I won't get it for 2 weeks so I just want a small review of what its like. Heres a picture

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    202 KB · Views: 590
Or you can email it to yourself then reply....itll stay on until you open it

You could hire someone to stand at your Wii 24/7 and keep putting a game in and taking it out.

lol that stand has a on of switch for the light but heres my idea, i'll add my email to the wii address book and then send my wii a email using the opera borwser but when I got to the cabin i'll have no blue light =) anybody know if you can add a player in wii sports or somthing and then turn it off. I never tried but maybe I should

Have you ever thought that maybe the Wii's blue light was not meant to be on 24/7 and that this could shorten the LED's life?

Well I want it to be on lol and I wouldn't have it on all the time, just when people are around. It looks kool and I like to show off =) Also if it does give out i'll just order a Led light of Ebay and rebuild it myslef =) or i can send it to Nintendo.

ok.

I just didn't want it to die on you, then you start a new thread about your Wii's light breaking on you.

I didn't start a thread about the light breaking, I did however post about droping the wii and having to send it in for repair

ok srry I get confused easy. When I get my base from Hong Kong, I'm going to do a video to show people how the two look together in a dark room =)

Back