blue light won't turn off during super mario galaxy

AudiTurbo

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
I just got Super Mario Galaxy for Christmas and I went to play it today for the first time. I noticed that the blue disc light would not turn off at any time during play. Furthermore, when I quit the game and returned to the Wii main menu, the blue light continued to shine. It gets dim and then bright when I play. What's going on?

AudiTurbo said:
I just got Super Mario Galaxy for Christmas and I went to play it today for the first time. I noticed that the blue disc light would not turn off at any time during play. Furthermore, when I quit the game and returned to the Wii main menu, the blue light continued to shine. It gets dim and then bright when I play. What's going on?

Check your Wii mesage board, you might have a message.

i do find it funny that usually people post threads asking how to get their blue light to stay on forever and others ask how to get it to turn off, you guys should find eachother and switch consoles :lol:

haha
yeah toad sends messages in that game so just check, if nothing is there for the past week or so(depending on how long you've had the game) post and i'll try to be more helpful.

kyle

Back