Blue Light

haha, exactally, they're LED's, if your that worried about wasting money, i'll give you the 2 cents per year it'll cost to run 4 or 5 tiny LEDS

Let's assume those blue LEDs are very high output, say 120mW (that's a bright LED). Also assume there are two in the Wii. There is no way that will cost you more than $.25 / year to operate. That's not even 2/10 of a kWh / month...

I just did the calculation and it would cost me an additional 12.219 cents per year to leave the led light on 24 hours a day. I am sure everyone has that many pennies in their couch or in the car somewhere.

Probably, although I'm somtimes hardpressed to find 12 cents change, lol...Sad..yes.

I am actually starting to find the blue light annoying..I can't go to bed or leave the house if its lit up..I HAVE to check my messages.

Loria said:
Probably, although I'm somtimes hardpressed to find 12 cents change, lol...Sad..yes.

I am actually starting to find the blue light annoying..I can't go to bed or leave the house if its lit up..I HAVE to check my messages.
Thats exactly y they put it there so you can check your messages :D

Back