Blue Light

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Hey guys, i seem to have a problem with my blue light, i get messages from my friends and i dont check them but my blue light only pulsates it doesnt stay on. How can i get it 2 stay on?

this has been posted too many timed before but the blue light does not stay on it turns off when you turn the console on, it should stay on while your system is off

say you receive a message while console is turned off, light comes on,...
if you turn the console on and dont check the messages the light wont come back on when the console off, only way to keep it on is constantly send messages to ur wii like every time you are done playing a game and turn it off

The blue light basically means you have a message, that's pretty much it's only purpose. I also beleive it means you are getting an update to something, but I'm not 100% sure 'bout that.

yeah it either means you have a message or "HEY dont turn on ur system we're updating!!" lol j/k but its either an update or message :p

komio said:
yeah it either means you have a message or "HEY dont turn on ur system we're updating!!" lol j/k but its either an update or message :p
OK, so the same light is used to say "turn me on, you have a message" and also "don't turn me on, I'm updating"???

Seems confusing.
My light hasn't come on for any updates yet (to my knowlege, no updates have come via WC24 yet, all mine have told me to update when I enter the shop channel)

should the system b im stand by mode or plugged into an outlet in order to kepp the light on?

Whether your Wii is on or off the blue light comes on when something is being received. And so far, there has only been one firmware upgrade.

Back