Blue slot illumination

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
Hey is there a way to keep the slot lumination when you turn your wii on, on even when its off? It just looks so cool, and blue, its so soothing, and claming. I just love it. It seems stupid, but it would make my top 15 reasons of getting a wii.

paintba||er said:
Ugh do a search next time. This has been asked millions of times. There isn't a setting to do so but you can send a message to yourself and not open it so that the light just stays on but it seems kind of stupid.

oh ok, hey clam down. This is a wii forum, we help each other out here don't we? geeze. Btw dose the light run on a bulb? cuz i rather enjoy the glow when i turn it on for a second then it go out on me forever. :(

I sent the message to my self, and as soon as I turnedmy Wii off the light doesnt glow constantly anymore.

Wiitendo said:
oh ok, hey clam down. This is a wii forum, we help each other out here don't we? geeze. Btw dose the light run on a bulb? cuz i rather enjoy the glow when i turn it on for a second then it go out on me forever. :(

It's a LED light so you could leave it running 24/7 and it wouldn't go out for over 10 years.

Well it uses a LED so you won't have to worry about the bulb going out. And as theONE mentioned the light will turn off after you turn your Wii back on so I don't really think its worth it but you can do whatever you want. And I didn't mean to sound like a dick but next time use the search feature to see if the topic has been posted already.
Edit: csiguy beat me to it.

Back