Blue Slot Light Always On

this has been posted many times. the search button is your friend! :)

anyways, you could alway not be a baby, crack open you wii, find the main LED or the EL wire connector (if it not LED), and then sodder the LED lead to a dedicated line, therefore, Wii on = Light on :) :)

Quit signing your damn posts! ITS WHAT A SIGNATURE IS FOR!

Jesus i hate that. This threads over btw.

SpideyKonfusion said:
yea, id much rather just email myself :p

-SpideyKonfusion

sure its easier, but I mean, if u crack it open, you can add a dimmer to the lead, you can make it flash, fade out and fade in, etc. make cool effects :) :thumbsup:

i can add a buzzer thatll play La Cucaracha as it blinks the LED ;)

and i dont think a signature looks kewl if i put -SpideyKonfusion in it, thats kinda lame no? i think so anyways....and I dont feel like making one of those fancy shmancy ones that you have :p hehehehehe

-SpideyKonfusion ;)

SpideyKonfusion said:
i can add a buzzer thatll play La Cucaracha as it blinks the LED ;)

and i dont think a signature looks kewl if i put -SpideyKonfusion in it, thats kinda lame no? i think so anyways....and I dont feel like making one of those fancy shmancy ones that you have :p hehehehehe

-SpideyKonfusion ;)

All you have to do is put "-SpideyKonfusion" in your bloody sig box, it will look the same and save time for you, jesus some people :eek:ut:

Silent-Sniper said:
All you have to do is put "-SpideyKonfusion" in your bloody sig box, it will look the same and save time for you, jesus some people :eek:ut:
God, he doesn't want to... it's his decision after all.

hahaha I think im good with my own sig as it is now :p I just started coming to the forum today and I started liking the atmosphere of it all, including the incredibly hillarious sense of humor of some of the forum goers

-SpideyKonfusion

PS thanx for the IMs Mmy ^_^" you shoulda stayed on longer, I'm kinda bored and wanted someone to talk to :(

EDIT: and no it wont look the same, theres gonna be a "bloody" line above the -SpideyKonfusion, and i know i can do the sig thing, im not a n00b to the forums ya know? I know what a sig is and how it works, but that line is t3h ev3l :p hahahaha, that and how would the PS work in this post if i had -SpideyKonfusion as a sig?

Last edited:
silent, lets not destroy the good forums we have by flaming other users, that what the messaging system is for :)

and let him sign the way he wants to sign. he has free will. he doesnt have to conform to society like you have.

Back